Skip to main content

Electronic Die Cutting Machines

   If you're a creative person, chances are you've wanted to create something with your hands. Whether it's making a costume for a play, knitting an afghan for your best friend, or designing your own greeting card (and then mailing it), there's no better feeling than putting something tangible into the world that you made yourself.

    But what if you had all the tools and materials at your disposal? What if there was a machine that could do the work of actually creating the craft? And what if that machine could make it easier?

    Electronic die cutting machines are just such machines. They can cut out any shape of paper without any specialized equipment needed at all. The only things you need is glue and scissors!

    It's no secret I am a huge fan of the Brother Scan and Cut. I use mine almost everyday. There are many different machines on the market such as Cricut machines, or Silhouette machines. I'm sure there are more and there will be a model for everyone.

    The best part is that electronic die cutting machines are relatively easy to use and let you get started on making crafts right away—you don't need any experience or special skills!

Here are a few ideas for projects you can try:

                Greeting Cards






Boxes





Box Frames



I'm sure you can think of lots more. Let's just say I think no craftroom should be without one.

Until Next Time

Happy Crafting.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Red Robins Magazine - Issue 3

While I was away in Italy issue 2 of the Two Red Robins Magazine was released on Create and Craft. I have no idea how much it cost on Create and Craft, but it was on the Highlight Crafts website for £14.99. Because I am a member of the Highlight Craft Club I got it gor £12.99 with free postage. The free cover die this month is a hydrangea and it comes with two sheets of charisma, backing papers and scene sheets. You can download further copies from the Highlight website. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers, I have two huge ones in my garden, so this die is going to be very useful to me. The magazine has some projects using the cover die. Great for anyone looking for inspiration, but especially usefull for somebody just starting on a crafty journey There are also some projects using other Two Red Robin Die Sets. There are also projects using a mixture of dies from different collections.  I like to see projects like this, they are a great source of inspiration, but im sure you can

My Weight Loss Journey

I have quite bad arthritis in both of my knees. The extra weight I am carrying about is not helping them at all. Its time I took action and got rid of the extra pounds. I am going to do this by simple calorie counting. At present I cant afford a Slimming group, but I know if I am in the right place mentally I can do this, I have done it before.   We get a Wonky vegetable box delivered every week so I am going to be cooking healthy low calorie food using the items in the box. I have all of the Pinch of Nom, Slimming Eats, Slimming Foodie, and Sugar Pink Foods cookbooks so I will have plenty of choice.     My food is planned out for the next week, and I will be recording everything on my Samsung Health App. It always helps me to record everything.     I got of to a good start as I have lost 2lbs this week. Fingers crossed I can keep it up.          

How A Scan and Cut Can Help With Your Crafting

1. So, you're interested in buying a Brother Scan and Cut SDX 1200?   The Brother Scan and Cut SDX 1200 is a great machine that can help you with your crafts. If you are interested in buying a Brother Scan and Cut SDX 1200, then you should read this article. In this article, you will learn about the features of the Brother Scan and Cut SDX 1200 and how it can help you with your crafts.   2. Why the Brother Scan and Cut SDX 1200 is perfect for crafters   The Brother Scan and Cut SDX 1200 is an all-in-one device for crafters. Whether you are a professional or just getting started with crafts, the Brother Scan and Cut SDX 1200 is the perfect device for your needs.   Here are some of the features that make this device perfect for crafters:   - Scanning and cutting: The Brother Scan and Cut SDX 1200 comes with a built-in scanner that can scan and identify various shapes and sizes of material. This gives you the ability to create precision cuts for a variety of projec