We tend to live in a bubble, only seeing what’s right in front of us, or focusing on things that relate to our interests. It’s easy to be unaware of your surroundings, but you might find some new friends if you just take notice of people around you. Your social circle is expanding as we speak, and it can be difficult to stay connected with everyone; however, all it takes is one person with whom you share something in common. After talking with them for a few minutes, they could lead you toward someone else who shares an interest of yours. Before long, your social circle will expand exponentially. Take notice: it’s important! You never know who you could meet. You never know where life might take you. And you never know how many new friendships might come out of seemingly random encounters. Expand your horizons and make more connections by taking more notice today. Who knows where it could lead? Who knows who you’ll meet? And most importantly, who knows how many amazing things will happen because of it? Don’t miss out! Make each day count by being present for each moment and paying attention to those closest to you–and even those strangers whose paths may cross yours someday. Friends are everywhere; you just have to open your eyes (or at least look up from your phone!) to see them. Be present in every situation and enjoy what comes along with it. Enjoy time spent relaxing with loved ones, making memories, joking around at parties, participating in community events—do whatever it is that makes YOU happy! Because when you smile (even when no one sees) . . . happiness abounds 🙂 🙂
Today I have done the first page of my mini album. It's a simple gatefold page. I cut the page to 7.5x7.5 ins. The two side flaps are cut at 5.5x5.5 ins and scored at 1.5 ins on the short side. I stuck the flaps at each side of the page to form the gatefold. I chose complimentary papers in traditional Christmas colours from rhe Classic Christmas Collection by Hunkydory. I cut all of the papers .25 of an inch smaller than the pages and flaps to give a border all of the way round. If you are using magnet closures remember to place them before you add your decorative papers. If you would like to see a video showing how I made this album page here is the link page 1 I have also done a short video showing how I add my album pages which you can find here adding pages to album Until next time Happy Crafting
Comments
Post a Comment