Skip to main content

Two Red Robins Magazine - Issue 3

While I was away in Italy issue 2 of the Two Red Robins Magazine was released on Create and Craft.



I have no idea how much it cost on Create and Craft, but it was on the Highlight Crafts website for £14.99. Because I am a member of the Highlight Craft Club I got it gor £12.99 with free postage.



The free cover die this month is a hydrangea and it comes with two sheets of charisma, backing papers and scene sheets. You can download further copies from the Highlight website.

Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers, I have two huge ones in my garden, so this die is going to be very useful to me.



The magazine has some projects using the cover die. Great for anyone looking for inspiration, but especially usefull for somebody just starting on a crafty journey



There are also some projects using other Two Red Robin Die Sets. There are also projects using a mixture of dies from different collections. 

I like to see projects like this, they are a great source of inspiration, but im sure you can adapt the designs to cutting dies that you already own.



I'm pleased to see a regular feature about digital crafting. As a scan and cut user this is great for me. I am hoping at some point in the future they will bring out a digital Craft version of this magazine.

I'm looking forward to future copies of this magazine.



.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Notice of Your Surroundings

 We tend to live in a bubble, only seeing what’s right in front of us, or focusing on things that relate to our interests. It’s easy to be unaware of your surroundings, but you might find some new friends if you just take notice of people around you. Your social circle is expanding as we speak, and it can be difficult to stay connected with everyone; however, all it takes is one person with whom you share something in common. After talking with them for a few minutes, they could lead you toward someone else who shares an interest of yours. Before long, your social circle will expand exponentially. Take notice: it’s important! You never know who you could meet. You never know where life might take you. And you never know how many new friendships might come out of seemingly random encounters. Expand your horizons and make more connections by taking more notice today. Who knows where it could lead? Who knows who you’ll meet? And most importantly, who knows how many amazing things will hap...

5 Creative Ways to Organise Your Craft Supplies

Being a creative person often means having a lot of supplies on hand. These can be anything from paintbrushes to fabric scraps to pieces of wood. If you’re not careful, your creative supplies can quickly turn into a cluttered mess. But don’t worry! There are plenty of ways to organize your craft supplies so that you can find what you need when you need it. In this article, we’ll explore five creative ways to organize your craft supplies. By the time you’re finished reading, you’ll have plenty of ideas to help you get your crafting space organized and tidy!   Here is a quick overview of the five ways to organize your craft supplies:   1. Hang craft tools, fabrics, and ribbons on hooks and frames. 2. Build a supply cabinet with durable, adjustable drawers customized to store crafting supplies. 3. Utilize storage containers, drawers, and racks. 4. Group supplies according to item type and color. 5. Implement a digital filing system to maintain digital assets.   These c...

Christmas Mini Album Page 1

Today I have done the first page of my mini album. It's a simple gatefold page. I cut the page to 7.5x7.5 ins. The two side flaps are cut at 5.5x5.5 ins and scored at 1.5 ins on the short side. I stuck the flaps at each side of the page to form the gatefold. I chose complimentary papers in traditional Christmas colours from rhe Classic Christmas Collection by Hunkydory. I cut all of the papers .25 of an inch smaller than the pages and flaps to give a border all of the way round. If you are using magnet closures remember to place them before you add your decorative papers. If you would like to see a video showing how I made this album page here is the link  page 1 I have also done a short video showing how I add my album pages which you can find here  adding pages to album Until next time Happy Crafting