Skip to main content

Day 27



My dad passed away in 1997. I still miss him. My daughter Louise says she can remember him being here but that is all. My son Afam can't remember him at all. This is so sad because they wete the apples of his eye. He loved them so much.

I have been planning to make a memory book about my dad for a while now but I have just made a start on it. I don't want anybody to forget my dad, and I am looking forward to filling this album with wonderful memories.

The cover is a greyboard base covered with papers from the Card Hut cdrom All about the men. The car image is also from this cdrom. The sentiment was cut on my scan and cut using one of the Creative Crafting World cutting file usb's.

I used

Greyboard sheets
Navigator paper
The Card Hut All About the Men cdrom 
Creative Crafting World cutting file usb
Adhesive of choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Notice of Your Surroundings

 We tend to live in a bubble, only seeing what’s right in front of us, or focusing on things that relate to our interests. It’s easy to be unaware of your surroundings, but you might find some new friends if you just take notice of people around you. Your social circle is expanding as we speak, and it can be difficult to stay connected with everyone; however, all it takes is one person with whom you share something in common. After talking with them for a few minutes, they could lead you toward someone else who shares an interest of yours. Before long, your social circle will expand exponentially. Take notice: it’s important! You never know who you could meet. You never know where life might take you. And you never know how many new friendships might come out of seemingly random encounters. Expand your horizons and make more connections by taking more notice today. Who knows where it could lead? Who knows who you’ll meet? And most importantly, who knows how many amazing things will hap...

Christmas Mini Album Page 1

Today I have done the first page of my mini album. It's a simple gatefold page. I cut the page to 7.5x7.5 ins. The two side flaps are cut at 5.5x5.5 ins and scored at 1.5 ins on the short side. I stuck the flaps at each side of the page to form the gatefold. I chose complimentary papers in traditional Christmas colours from rhe Classic Christmas Collection by Hunkydory. I cut all of the papers .25 of an inch smaller than the pages and flaps to give a border all of the way round. If you are using magnet closures remember to place them before you add your decorative papers. If you would like to see a video showing how I made this album page here is the link  page 1 I have also done a short video showing how I add my album pages which you can find here  adding pages to album Until next time Happy Crafting

5 Creative Ways to Organise Your Craft Supplies

Being a creative person often means having a lot of supplies on hand. These can be anything from paintbrushes to fabric scraps to pieces of wood. If you’re not careful, your creative supplies can quickly turn into a cluttered mess. But don’t worry! There are plenty of ways to organize your craft supplies so that you can find what you need when you need it. In this article, we’ll explore five creative ways to organize your craft supplies. By the time you’re finished reading, you’ll have plenty of ideas to help you get your crafting space organized and tidy!   Here is a quick overview of the five ways to organize your craft supplies:   1. Hang craft tools, fabrics, and ribbons on hooks and frames. 2. Build a supply cabinet with durable, adjustable drawers customized to store crafting supplies. 3. Utilize storage containers, drawers, and racks. 4. Group supplies according to item type and color. 5. Implement a digital filing system to maintain digital assets.   These c...